Role: Assistant Manager / Workshop Manager
Location: Cambridge (outskirts)
Salary: Circa £22'000 - 24'000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced an Assistant Manager, Workshop Manager or Supervisor keen to lead a team of 6/7 to build/service/maintain/liaise and develop relationships with road cycling and MTB customers.
We are focusing our search for a strong retailer who has a huge passion for products aimed at customer that is passionate about cycling.
You will need to have your finger on the pulse. Have led, developed, mentored, and coached a small teamplus having the customer at the heart of everything you do.
We need you to have the ability to jump on board…bringing with you some key retail and operational skills.
- Strong people skills.
- Understand technicalities of MTB or Road bikes. This could be through your career or as a hobby.
- Positive attitude to learn and improve your and your team's skills.
- Good retail supervisory skills or managerial skills.
- Have natural passion, energy and drive.
- Absolutely 'love' what you do.
- Passionate to drive sales through repeat business.
- Ability to deliver KPI's to continually develop the customer experience in store.
2020 sees Discover Retail celebrate our 15th year of business. We have built our foundations on long-standing relationships. It is our attention to detail, coupled with passion, perseverance and plain old hard work that really gives us our focus and dedication to succeed...... click apply for full job details