Zachary Daniels is working together with an exciting sports and leisure retailer to recruit an Assistant Store Manager for a retailer who have shown great results and have big plans for next year! This is a unique environment where you can make a difference to deliver great service which in turn will ensure you achieve the sales for the business.
The successful Assistant Manager for this sports retailer will play a crucial role in developing the team, training colleagues and ensuring everyone works together. We want a people focused assistant manager who can really engage with colleagues to ensure they have the skills and focus to achieve the company aims and ambitions.
We want an Assistant Manager who is enthusiastic, has high visual merchandising standards and enjoys delivering great service. Need to be highly motivated and energetic - if this is you apply now!
What we are looking for in our new Assistant Manager
- Ability to give customers specialist advice
- Preferably you will have retail experience with a diverse range of products and equipment
- Passion for sports & leisure
- An ability to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Confident, personable and service focused
- A professional, positive approach at all times
- Motivated to deliver all service and sales targets
- Able to drive people to deliver an amazing service to customers
- Energetic, personable and engaging
Our client is willing to pay a competitive salary for the new Assistant Manager, there will be various incentives as well, but the opportunity and growth enables you to join a retailer who are doing the right things. Our client can offer a great basic salary circa and a fantastic bonus scheme.
If you are working in an assisted sales retail environment and want a new challenge, contact us now for an immediate interview.