Assistant Manager - Northallerton - up to £22,500
My Client is one of the UK's most recognised multi-channel retail brands stocking a wide range of womenswear menswear, childrenswear, footwear, and accessories, all designed in-house, in the UK. It is an environment where your ideas are heard and challenges are embraced.
As the Assistant Manager you will put the customer at the heart of everything that you do whilst pro actively supporting your Store Manager in leading the team to success, by living the brand Vision & Values. To commercially manage your KPI's set by the company and maximise profitability through the retail plan; driving sales, managing costs, and delivering our Brand through the visual proposition.
You will assist in the development of the team so they reach their full potential, while ensuring high standards of customer service and store presentation. To act as a brand ambassador, promoting the brand and culture to our customers through your team.
We are looking for people who have:
- Previous demonstrable experience at retail management level within a recognised brand. ?
- Demonstrable experience of working with KPIs and sales and performance targets. ?
- Experience of leading, coaching and managing teams, including recruitment, training, development and performance/disciplinary management. ?
- Management level experience of operational, stock, IT and cash management systems. ?
- Experience of working with a multi-channel brand from a store perspective delivering Order in ?Store/Click and Collect proposition preferable. ?
- Proven experience of excellent standards of visual merchandising. ?
- IT literate. ?
- Excellent communication skills. ?
- Influencing, problem solving and decision making skills. ?
- Excellent planning and organisation skills with a high level of attention to detail. ?
- Sound understanding of working with a brand. ?
- Proven experience in delivering results through others. ?
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting Retail business that is delivering lfl growth and looking to expand.