New Store Opening - 2022!
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Store Manager for an exciting new store opening for a retailer who are ambitious and keep on growing! We have an exciting opportunity to join the retailer as an Assistant Manager and have a direct impact on the business and its future direction due to is new opening. You will be involved in recruiting the team, onboarding them and ensuring they are set up to succeed!
We want an Assistant Manager who can deliver a great service to customers, manage a multi-department store and drive sales. This store will be a great destination store and customers will come from far and wide to purchase products so it must be on point at all times.
What we want in our new Assistant Manager:
- A proven retail background in a fast-paced store environment
- Able to deliver the highest levels of sales and service at all times
- Manage a team to thrive
- Recruitment and staff training
- Strong visual merchandising experience and skills
- Engage with exclusive customers for events and specialist services
- Drive and manage personal service activity for customers
As our new Assistant Manager, you will be an active presence in the store - we do not want office managers! You will be willing and able to support colleagues to develop and progress. It is important that you can work with Head Office and be able to work on retail projects and new initiatives as and when required. With a background in a service focused retailer, we are seeking an established Assistant Manager who can succeed in a great environment.
We can offer a competitive salary between £20-23k with a £4k bonus!
Apply now for an immediate interview.