Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment have an opportunity for an Assistant Store Manager to join an amazing luxury fashion store in Leicester. This opportunity is with a really forward thinking retailer, one who can demonstrate a track record of success and growth and will offer long term development opportunities. This role is an integral part of their growth, with new store openings planned we want an Assistant Manager who can join the business but have a high level of motivation to reach the next level and progress. Since reopening, fashion sales have been really resilient, conversion is up on last year and we are seeing strong footfall and appointments! We are seeking a Store Manager with drive, passion and enthusiasm to help push this store forward and really make it your own. We want to recruit a Manager who can inspire their team, offer an amazing service to customers and constantly drive people to achieve results.
As the Assistant Manager you will represent the brand at all times, have a strong focus with your customers as well as driving and inspiring your team to achieve and exceed targets. Leadership is important for us and our client, you will set the tone for the team and work well with the Store Manager to help the store reach new highs.
Key Responsibilities as the Assistant Manager:
- Deputise in place of the Store Manager
- Lead an existing team to achieve the highest levels of sales and service at all times
- Customer centric; ensure the team interact with customers at all times
- Passionate about retail sales and the customer experience
- Coach teams to focus on sales and adding value to the sales process
- Previous experience of leading sales teams is an advantage, especially in a competitive retail environment
- As a Store Manager, build long term relationships and partnerships
- Autonomy to develop the team and recruit the right people to deliver your vision
- Actively participate in store events and marketing activities
As the new Assistant Manager, you will be a credible presence in your store and must be able to support colleagues across your area. With a background in an assisted sales environment is preferred, we are seeking a proven Manager who can succeed in an extremely competitive premium environment. We can offer a competitive basic salary, bonuses, incentives and a range of additional benefits!
Apply now for an immediate interview!..... click apply for full job details