Assistant Store Manager - Market Harborough
My client is a home improvement retailer with over 150 stores across the United Kingdom.
Salary: Starting £24,000 (Depending upon experience) plus FANTASTIC benefits
Hours: Full time - including regular weekends and some evening shifts.
Day to Day: Lead, support, coach and motivate your team to ensure that our customers have a great retail experience in our stores, maintaining the store to keep it full, clean and tidy at all times and ensuring the team is trained and qualified to perform their tasks effectively and safely
What my client is looking for:
As you're going to be part of the leadership team, it's essential that for this role you have experience of managing your own team, ideally within a customer-facing industry.
While experience is important, your team are going to be looking to you for guidance on how to best serve our customers so having the right attitude is our most important requirement. This means always leading by example, demonstrating your passion and enthusiasm for home and garden and being knowledgeable about our products and stock.
As an Assistant Manager you will have to be very process driven within a retail enviornment.
- 22 days annual leave per year
- 20% in-store and online discount
- Opportunity to enhance your payment through our discretionary bonus plan
- Learning & Development Opportunities & including the chance to earn recognised qualifications.
- Team Member Assistance Program - offering support on a wide range of topics to help support a healthier and happier life (open to team members participating in the Homebase Personal Pension Plan).
- Bupa Anytime Healthline - Access to 24/7 helpline for advice and information on many health concerns (for our UK based team members).
- Discount on large partner companies
If you think you've got what it takes and would like to join our team as an Assistant Manager, please click 'Apply' now.