Assistant Manager - MUST HAVE RETAIL EXPERIENCE
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Manager to join a well-established high-street brand. You MUST have previous retail experience. The successful applicant will be responsible for delivering the highest standards of professionalism, working alongside the Branch Manager. This is a full time, permanent position based in Witney. Offering a competitive salary of £18k - 20k DOE, plus benefits.
The role as an Assistant Branch Manager:
- Professional, hands-on, self-motivated self-starter with an aptitude to learn new skills, rise to a challenge and approach tasks with a "can-do" attitude.
- Team focused with the ability to encourage and motivate others to deliver the best possible service, whilst being able to manage their own workload.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at various levels, internally and externally.
- Flexible, organised and diligent with a keen eye for accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong commitment to customer care.
Skills and attributes required as an Assistant Branch Manager:
- Experience of people management/development.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn, driving enthusiasm within a team.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Competent computer skills.
- Previous retail experience is essential.
- Competitive salary
- Holiday - 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Pension - The Company provides the government pension - The Peoples Pension
- Any other benefits - Staff discount vouchers on Eye tests, glasses, contact lenses, hearing tests, hearing aids.
- Full training, support and guidance will be given by a buddy Assistant Manager.
If this role sounds of interest to you, apply today to Resource Group today.
RE acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
RE Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back all applications however if you have not heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this, unfortunately, means that you have been unsuccessful...... click apply for full job details