Assistant General Manager – Up to £45,000+Bonus
We are looking for a charismatic Assistant General Manager! We need a real people-person, someone who’s all about top-notch customer service and can lead and motivate a team. The ideal manager is super detail-oriented, knows the ins and outs of day-to-day operations, and excels at managing stock while smashing those GP targets. Bonus point if you’ve got experience running a buzzing, multi-faceted venue!
- Support the GM in managing venue operations, stock, and resources for profitability while upholding standards.
- Maintain an enjoyable atmosphere to enhance customer experience.
- Implement and improve systems for efficient workflows and automation.
- Monitor and enhance cleanliness and maintenance across all areas.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement and feedback among staff.
- Lead by example, ensuring daily briefs and debriefs, and driving performance.
- Identify potential candidates who align with the company’s values for employment.
- Address staff issues, implement incentives, and provide ongoing training and support.
- Understand and utilize reporting systems for ongoing target achievement.
- Collaborate with the GM for pricing reviews and competitive positioning.
- Oversee stock control, ordering, and inventory management to minimize overheads.
- Drive sales by prioritizing guest satisfaction and implementing revenue-increasing strategies.
- Collaborate with the GM and Bookings and Events Manager for events management.
- Assess and maintain high-quality service standards and work delivery.
- Ensure compliance with local laws regarding fire safety, food safety and hygiene, health and safety and licensing policies.
- Coordinate with contractors for maintaining site standards and safety.
- Manage administrative tasks like staff enrollment, payroll updates, accurate reporting, and compliance documentation.
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to Kate B OR call
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for Hospitality, Catering, Leisure, Retail, FM, Property and Construction sectors. We currently have over 1350 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, Africa, North & Central America and South East Asia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Likewise, if you are looking to recruit then we would love to hear from you.
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram