JPMorgan Chase & Co.
The Sustainable Investing team at JPMAM unifies the firm’s ESG efforts and sustainable investment strategies and partners with our global investment and distribution teams to develop dedicated sustainable investing research, thought leadership and solutions – by way of leveraging our differentiated investment platform, proprietary technology, data analytics, deep ESG expertise and culture of innovation – and offers innovative sustainable solutions to our institutional and retail clients.
You will be part of a team of analysts reporting to the Global Head of Sustainable Investing Research and working collaboratively with financial analysts and portfolio managers. Our preference is for candidates with strong, existing investment research experience in delivering climate insights – covering climate risk assessment and attribution as well as implementing methodologies and investment frameworks across listed equity, credit and other asset classes. Our internal culture demands high standards but is friendly, respectful and places high value on diversity and inclusion.
- Research climate-related industries, policy and methodologies in order to inform sustainable investment strategies.
- Develop analytical capabilities and investment tools to assess sustainability risks and opportunities or selected appropriate third-party solutions.
- Write thematic reports to educate and enhance the firm’s and its clients’ understanding of the nexus between sustainability and investment management.
- Collaborate and communicate with a global network of JPMAM portfolio managers, analysts and technology partners.
Required qualifications, capabilities and skills
- Deep subject matter expertise in climate-related financial and impact analysis.
- Work is fast paced, with tight deadlines and high pressure for results.
- Strong ability to communicate both orally and in writing.
- Intellectually curious and driven by desire to build insight into a business through both quantitative and qualitative analysis.
Preferred qualifications, capabilities and skills
- Experience in a research or portfolio management role in asset management.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the broader ESG and sustainable investing landscape.
- Independent thinking, pragmatic problem-solving skills and effective decision making.
- Effective client and stakeholder management to establish purposeful collaboration.