We are currently recruiting for an Area Manager to be responsible for a number of showrooms with a retailer well known for their sales and customer service standards. The successful candidate will join the business as at Area Manager level, you will be able to drive your team to deliver great results for the business! Earning potential is easily £85-90k with a basic salary circa £70k.
The successful Area Manager for this fantastic Showroom brand will be working in a customer driven environment, high levels of personal service must be central to everything you do. In addition, you will develop the brand through an excellent customer experience, work closely with your Store Managers to deliver results. As our clients new Area Manager, you have experience within Furniture Showrooms or Telecom Stores or Kitchen/Bathroom Showrooms or Trade environments. We want a proven leader to join us from a strong assisted sales background.
The Area Manager will be an inspirational leader who can and will represent the brand at all times, have a strong focus with your Store Managers as well as driving and inspiring your team to achieve and exceed targets.
Key Responsibilities as an Area Manager
- Thrive with the autonomy to develop the team and recruit the right people to deliver your vision
- Ability to train, coach and develop colleagues to be great sales people
- Strong margin analysis experience to drive sales with customers and clients
- Assisted sales/big ticket sales experience at multi-site level
- Autonomy to develop the team and recruit the right people to deliver your vision
- Commercially aware and able to understand business performance and react to areas that are under performing
- Able to drive sales with Store Managers
- Passionate about retail and the customer journey!
We want our clients new Area Manager to come from a multi-site background where you can demonstrate your experience in assisted sales environments. Have the ability and drive to actually manage your business area to get the right results! You will have the autonomy to manage your stores and give your customers an amazing experience with every interaction.
As the new Area Manager, you will be a credible presence in your area and must be able to support colleagues across the UK when required. It is important that you can work with your Regional Manager and senior stakeholders at all times, be able to work on retail projects and new initiatives as and when required. With a background in an assisted sales environment, we are seeking a proven Area Manager who can succeed in an extremely competitive premium environment.
This role has a fantastic base salary circa £65-70k, will also come with a company car and superb re-designed bonus schemes that reward sales and increases in business performance. Earning potential over £85k- realistic.
Apply now for an immediate interview!..... click apply for full job details