Architectural Technologist / Architectural Technician - Bedford -Circa £33,000 (negotiable DOE) plus excellent benefits
Due to the growth of my client a UK leading Multi-disciplinary consultancy, I am seeking an Architectural Technologist / Architectural Technician to work in their Architectural Commercial Division in Bedford
As Architectural Technologist / Architectural Technician you must have Project running skills and the ability to fit into a team, or work individually as the project requires.
The Architectural Technologist / Architectural Technician requirements:
* Part 2 RIBA Qualified or CIAT with minimum 5 years + post qualification practical experience.
* A track record in Commercial architecture is required within retail, industrial and care home sector
* Proficiency in AutoCAD and 3-D modelling software
* Knowledge of Revit, Sketch-up, Photoshop
* Must be an effective communicator, be willing to develop within the company framework and be able to establish and maintain Client relationships.
* A solid technical background is essential and experience and proficiency in writing NBS specifications would be a benefit.
* Full UK Driving Licence is required and must be willing to travel if the project requires.
If you feel you have the right skills, and would like to work for a company offering a great package and benefits then please apply and submit your CV, and lets have a chat