We currently have a requirement for Architectural Technicians/Technologists with strong technical skills (both AutoCAD and construction detailing skills) to support with the delivery of the local authorities refurbishment & new-build housing and schools programmes.
Your Time at Work
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently/unsupervised
Our Perfect Worker
- Experience of, and competence in, the preparing of design drawings, PACs and Planning Applications
- Experience of, and competence in, the preparing of technical drawings (design & construction drawings) & specifications for new-build & refurbishment social-housing projects (small-scale education project experience would also be beneficial)
- Experience of, and competence in, the preparing of drawings & specifications for Building Regulations Applications
- Experience of co-ordinating design work with other specialisms - eg. M&E & SUDs/drainage engineers; specialist suppliers eg. SIPs panels manufacturers etc
- Proficient in use of IT systems - specifically AutoCAD and NBS Building software
- Sound technical knowledge of building construction in various forms
- Experience of working within Local Government design/architectural teams
- Experience of delivering sustainable/environmentally conscious solutions - particularly integrating sustainable technologies eg. PV, GSHP, MVHR & battery-storage solutions
- Full knowledge & ability to comply with current regulations & legislation inc. CDM 2015 (PD)
Key Information and Benefits
You will be working Monday to Friday 37 hours a week, for a minimum of 6 months.
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help up to 60,000 people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline...... click apply for full job details