Tree surgery and vegetation maintenance.
You will support our customer through a range of services including vegetation management, grounds maintenance and forestry services.
Specifically you will:
- Carry out tree surgery and arboriculture maintenance operations at client sites in a safe and compliant manner
- Carry out a range of duties in accordance with Company standards, contract specifications and agreed schedules
- Ensure day-to-day problems are dealt with and problems solved
- Be Risk Aware and have the ability to identify and implement safe systems of work
To succeed in this role need:
- Experience in an arboriculture role
- A HAVS assessment
- A valid UK driving licence to drive company vehicle
- Experience in the safe operation of a broad range of powered machinery
- NPTC Certificates CS30, CS31 and CS38.
- Utility experience and qualifications desirable - e.g, units UA1 & UA2
- A full UK driving licence with ability to tow
- Ability to work well as part of a small team.
- Ability to Identify Risks and Hazards
What will you get in return?
- A pension scheme- to save for the future - eligibility rules apply
- Access to high street discounts
- Access to low interest loans
- Recognition scheme 'OCS Stars'- monetary rewards given to top performers
- Training and Development- apprenticeships, e-learning, English as a Second Language and our award nominated 'Impact' Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to work scheme- discounted bicycles
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Wellbeing Support
Why join OCS Group Ltd?
From providing a first-class shopping experience at major retail and leisure establishments, to maintaining critical factory facilities for well-known industrial organisations, to supporting the patient journey at large hospitals, we provide the essential services that keep businesses and societies running day in and day out.
We are the largest family-owned facilities management services company in the world and we deliver over 70 accredited services internationally.
OCS prides itself as a company that has family values.
We take CARE of you; We act SAFELY and responsibly; We are TRUSTWORTHY; We work as EXPERTS...... click apply for full job details