Apprentice Dental Nurse- Daventry
37.5 hours per week
Here at Bupa Dental Care our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.The role as an Apprentice Dental Nurse:
- You will provide chair side support to dental professionals, delivering a high level of patient care.
- You can work as an apprentice dental nurse without academic qualifications - meaning you can "earn whilst you learn"!
- The Dental Nurse Apprenticeship reflects all aspects of clinical responsibilities and duties of a dental nurse's role and will provide you with the relevant qualification to apply to the General Dental Council (GDC) for professional registration as a dental nurse.
You will achieve a Level 3 qualification following a 24 months training (minimum 18 months) that has been approved by the General Dental Council (GDC). Before taking your end-point assessment, you must achieve level 2 English and Maths (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C).What will you learn as a Apprentice Dental Nurse?
- Oral anatomy and physiology, respiratory and circulatory systems
- How infectious diseases are transmitted and prevented
- Dental materials, equipment and resources
- How to deal with medical emergencies
- Legislative compliance and regulatory requirements
- Clinical skills
- Health promotion
- Patient care and management
- Training costs covered
- A competitive starting salary and the opportunity to increase this through training and development
- Free CPD courses provided
- Costs covered for GDC registration, DBS and Professional Indemnity - saving you over £500 per year
- Career opportunities to move into other roles or other parts of Bupa
- Modern surgeries and dental software systems
- Long service recognition
- Your Dental Nurse uniform will be provided
- Contributory pension scheme
- Competitive staff benefits including discounts in over 7000 retailers and even a day off for your wedding!
- 20% saving on Bupa travel insurance
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee referral scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Access to Smile Everyday - a range of health products and services
- Discounted dental insurance that can be extended to family members
- Free annual flu jab
- Discounted health assessments
- Access to Bupa Boost app and a health check
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019 and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
If you or someone you know would be interested in working with a dynamic and expanding healthcare business as an Apprentice Dental Nurse, with lots of support on offer, great benefits and friendly teams, we would love to hear from you!..... click apply for full job details