Android Application Developer
£50,000 - £65,000 per annum
This position is available for an immediate start.
Working within one of the best known and admired brands in the world you will join as the Android Application Developer.
The company is expanding their team to manage an in store solution suite - you will join as the Android Application Developer and bepart of the team, working closely with the project and operations team to support current and future projects.
You will be involved in supporting and new feature development to be used in the in-store solution suite. The role will focus on the development and maintenance of in store android app solution suite and will include the below tasks:
- Basic tasks (requirements management, development schedule management.)
- Liaising between the company headquarters to support development.
- Communication Channel between HQ and QA department.
- Ownership of QA\Inspection process every release time (function, security, open source, code quality, CX, GDPR, performance.)
- Support for irregular quality activities (irregular security check.)
- Consultation with Operation Department regarding to Release and Issue.
Android Application Developer skills & experience: -
- Spring framework.
- Experience with Android app development.
- Strong Java skills.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology.
- ANSI SQL.
- Knowledge of Restful API's
- Mobile Architecture
- Experience with JIRA or other project tracking software.
- Experience with Android app development including back-end web applications.
- Experience of native Android development of high traffic apps.
- Experience with Git and continuous integration (e.g. Jenkins, Cruise Control)
- Agile experience.
- Experience with, or in-depth knowledge of the consumer electronics industry.
- Experience with Point of sale, Endless Aisle or any other Retail in store technology.
- Big brand experience.
- Global or European experience an advantage.
- Issue resolution and escalation.
If this Android Application Developer role is of interest then please apply now...... click apply for full job details