£18,500 + Bonus & Benefits
Full Time - 35 hours per week
If you are passionate about providing a great service and want to develop your skills in a supportive Property team then this is the opportunity for you.
That's because as Property Administrator you will be placed at the heart of making our operations tick, by providing YBS colleagues and visitors with a safe, engaging and well-run office and Branch environment.
About the role:
Joining a team of 7, you'll be on the front line of property management. You'll do this by working together to manage both Property Team's inbox and phone line to ensure any property queries and maintenance issues are responded to, prioritized, escalated, and remedied effectively.
You'll also provide a great service to YBS colleagues, from issuing badges, passers and eyecare vouchers, to recording health and safety instances, you will ensure they have positive experience and are responded to in a timely manner.
Part of the role will also be providing first-class administration support to the team, including processing invoices and purchase orders as well as undertaking process reviews and looking at ways we can improve the way we do things. You'll also support the production of internal communications and work with third party suppliers.
Away from the day to day, you'll cover reception in high volume periods and to provide cover when needed at both the Bradford and Leeds offices.
This role will be full time based out of our Bradford office, with occasional travel to Leeds. You'll work on a rota basis, agreed within the team, between 8.00am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
You'll be someone who prides themselves on providing great customer service. This'll be coupled with;
* Experience using Microsoft Excel
* Appreciation of estate and property management
* Great organisational, prioritization and communication skills
At YBS we don't have shareholders, we have members. We care about people and that includes you. So here, you'll be respected for who you are, you'll be able to bring your whole self to work, and you'll have everything you need to build a long and rewarding career.
Flexibility. We offer a range of flexible working options without unsocial hours, which can help you find a healthy work-life balance. Whether it's finishing early for an appointment or fitting your studies and hobbies in around your working hours, we can help make it work for you.
Development. We want you to feel challenged here. Whatever your ambitions, we're committed to helping you develop your skills and move ahead in your career journey. From day one, we'll set you up for success with a brilliant induction and full training plan, all designed to get you up to speed quickly.
Inclusivity. We're passionate about creating an inclusive environment where everyone is welcome and able to be themselves. If you'll go the extra mile to help our members, you'll fit right in and feel you belong here.
About our Benefits:
We offer lots of fantastic rewards that you can make the most of in and out of work, including:
* Holiday. You'll get 25 days plus Bank Holidays, as well as the option to buy up to a further 5 days.
* Bonus. We work together to reach for better at YBS, so when we reach our goals we're all rewarded, with up to a 10% annual bonus.
* Pension. We know how important it is to save towards the future, that's why we'll contribute up 11% into your YBS pension.
* Healthcare. Health and wellbeing are an important part of life at YBS, when you join us you'll have access to a range of health benefits to suit your life including private medical insurance, dental and healthcare plans.
* My Benefits. When you join YBS you'll have access to our self-service benefits portal, where you can access a range of retail, hospitality and health discounts,
Ready to apply?
If you're excited about this role and want to be part of the YBS team, click apply now to send us your application.
Want more information?
Please note applications are reviewed frequently therefore this role may close prior to the advertised closing date