About The Job
Do you pride yourself on your career in administration management?
Do you feel confident working in a healthcare setting?
If so, this may be the role for you!
Practice Plus Group are looking for an Administration Manager to join us at The Junction Health Centre, based in Clapham.Responsibilities
As the Administration Manager, you will be managing our administrators, reception staff and patient service advisors to ensure a smooth and efficient running of the service, You will lead the team and manage enquiries from patients and relatives alike, following guidelines and developing processes in order to give a courteous and proficient experience to those that visit the centre.
You will also be a focal point for our clinicians and managers, supporting them as appropriate as you work together within the service.
As well as the above, your main duties would also include (but not limited to):
• Responsible for managing the receptionist/administrator rota on a monthly basis
• Maintain, update and monitor the computer systems and associated equipment on an ongoing basis, reporting faults to the IT Helpdesk
• Process all private communications and records between the Practice and third parties, adhering to the Data Protection Act.
• Conducting regular risk assessments, 1-to-1 meetings, KPI reports, stock monitoring, etc
• Participate in any training programmes implemented by the Practice
• Engagement and complaint handling with regards to non-clinical concerns
• Become the super-user for EMIS and generate all reports and provide basic training to staff
• Ensure that there is adequate staff training in the use of technology, identifying a minimum knowledge base for all staff and appropriate levels for development.
• Working with HR to manage the Admin/Reception staff, including recruitment, development and performance (including grievance issues, sickness/performance monitoring, disciplinary investigations and hearings).
• Development and delivery of company policies.
• Identify training and induction needs for direct reports and deliver or organise the delivery of training to meet these needs where appropriate.
• Share the on call Duty Manager responsibilities with the Service Manager.
• Previous administration manager experience managing a team of staff in healthcare setting
• Able to deal with difficult and demanding situations
• Experienced in providing information and advice to patients/relatives and/or members of the public.
• The ability to plan and organise own time
• The ability to exercise judgement when dealing with patient enquiries /problems.
• Excellent Computer Skills.
• Complaint management
• Knowledge of EMIS WEB
In return for your hard work we can offer a competitive salary of £25,000-£27,000, dependent on experience, as well as the following benefits:
• 25 days annual leave (pro-rata), as well as bank holidays
• Company Pension Scheme
• Contribution towards eye test and glasses.
• Cycle to work scheme - offering discounts rates and payment plans of bicycles and equipment
• Practice Plus Group perks - offering you discounts and cash back with large retailers.
• Occupational health support
• Access to our bespoke e-learning system
This role is a one year fixed term contract; however, this will be reviewed with the possibility of going permanent.
The hours will usually be Monday to Friday, but will require occasional weekends (prior notice would be given of this).
Once you are shortlisted for interview, you will be contacted by Karla, who will arrange a face to face interview.
Please note Practice Plus Group retain the right to remove the advert prior to the closing date if a suitable candidate is appointed. Offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory pre-employment checks.
At Practice Plus Group, we actively promote diversity and equal opportunities...... click apply for full job details