***IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE***
Well established loan company with high public profile mainly due to National TV series "Posh-Pawn" now seeking Administration Compliance Manager.
Mallard Outsourcing are proudly partnering a Surrey-based group of companies as they seek to add an experienced Administration Compliance Manager to their team. This is a key strategic position within the organisation with the successful applicant being tasked with managing an evolving administration team supporting all areas of the business. You will translate regulations into action and oversee vital administrational tasks for the group of companies. You will be an integral part of the management team regarding knowledge resources for all compliance-related matters.
Duties of the Administration Compliance Manager include, but are not limited to the following:
- Day-to-day management of the administration team.
- Managing banking services across the group including trade account management, bank transfers, handling customer payments, foreign exchange handling, processing payroll, processing staff expenses, managing PayPal transactions, liaising with banking service providers.
- Human resources activities including recruitment, new starter inductions, disciplinary procedures, managing employee sickness and annual leave, training programmes, liaising with HMRC on employee PAYE schemes.
- Ensuring business activities are compliant with relevant regulatory body requirements including FCA Regulations, PCI compliance, NCA reporting and GDPR compliance.
- Controlling compliance logs, audits and plans.
- Ensuring relevant insurances are in place to cover business operations.
- Ensuring business activities are compliant with health & safety regulations and overseeing risk assessments.
- Manage the complaints handling log.
- Bravo reporting and stock reporting.
- Dealing with Police seizures and counterfeiting issues.
- Overseeing office & store activities including use of telephone handsets, running the TNT booking system, managing service contracts, overseeing training programmes, issuing weekly bulletins/communications to stores, completing risk assessments.
The requirements, skills & experience required for the Administration Compliance Manager include, but are not limited to the following:
- At least 5 years of experience in a business administration-related role. (ESSENTIAL)
- Past experience in a compliance management-related role. (PREFERRED)
- Strong experience in the management of teams and people management with demonstrable leadership qualities and a proven track record in this area. (ESSENTIAL)
- Educated to Degree level in a business or law-related field. (PREFERRED)
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with strong 'people skills'. (ESSENTIAL)
- Be organised and able to effectively manage a varied workload. (ESSENTIAL)
- Sound IT, literacy and numeracy skills including strong Microsoft Excel skills. (ESSENTIAL)
- Experience in the retail or lending/loans/pawnbroking sector. (PREFERRED)
- An understanding of Health & Safety in the workplace. (PREFERRED)
- An understanding of basic HR rules & regulations. (PREFERRED)
A bit about the employment business:
The employment business is an established Surrey-based group of companies comprising of a pawn brokerage, property development company and PPE consultancy. The main role is the pawnbroking business which is growing year-on-year and building a reputation as the 'go-to' business in their field, the brand is going from strength to strength and now operates across 7 sites in the UK.
The Remuneration Package for the Administration Compliance Manager is:
- £40,000+ annual basic salary.
- 28 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays) increasing by 1 per year of service up to a maximum of 33.
- Workplace pension.
- Continued professional development and training opportunities.
If you feel your skills and experience could be a good fit for the Administration Compliance Manager, please follow the instructions to make your application. A Mallard Outsourcing Consultant will get in touch with you soon with further information and to confirm your interest in our Client. By submitting this application, you are consenting to Mallard Outsourcing holding and processing your personal details for the purposes of activities pertaining to recruitment...... click apply for full job details