At eBay we're passionate about connecting people with the things they love. As the world's biggest online marketplace, we pride ourselves on technology-led innovation and want to help shape the future of commerce in the UK and the world!
We put our customers, buyers and sellers, at the centre of everything we do. We honour where we came from-we're still about pre-loved items, but today, 84% of products on ebay.co.uk are new!
As a global brand our purpose is to create opportunities:
- For individual sellers, small businesses and large merchants worldwide
- For shoppers seeking value, selection and convenience
- For our people, who seek to make the world better
The eBay Shipping Team have a newly created, key role for a Program Manager, Fulfillment and Logistics and is focused on launching fulfillment services for UK sellers in 2021.
This exciting position will partner with the program lead and the wider team, ensuring the timely launch of this project. Responsible for supporting, building, leading and delivering the end to end acquisition pipeline to launch fulfillment services, it will interact closely with internal and external partners.
This role will require standout project management skills and prior experience leading projects within a team, running things on the ground. Logistics and carrier management experience is a requirement, preferably within ecommerce or high street retail.
- A strong background in seller acquisition with a business development and target driven mindset
- Excellent collaborative problem-solving with a high level of maturity and judgement.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills in order to be able to challenge, influence and make recommendations within the business relating to stakeholder concerns
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills - ability to convert complex problems into addressable solutions
- Strong relationship building, energising and influencing skills with peers and senior leaders across multiple functions and geographies
- Comfortable operating within multiple priorities and objectives
- Upbeat, dynamic and comfortable with working through ambiguity
- Recognised as specialist and able to convey sense of confidence and calmness in high pressure situations
- A strong teammate, who thrives in a collaborative setting and works well within a global, matrixed environment
- Compassion, good emotional intelligence as well as cultural sensitivity
- Ability to keep a calm head and think clearly and quickly under pressure
- Proven experience of building and maintaining positive and productive stakeholder relationships
- Success collaborating and influencing diverse business partners in a highly matrixed organisation
- Organised and detail oriented with a desire to deliver excellence at all times
- A specialist in fulfillment and logistics with a passion for ecommerce
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn't just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you can bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: