Accounts Receivable and Credit Process Specialist - Stockport Finance Centre
The Accounts Receivable and Credit Process Specialist will work in close cooperation with the Accounts Receivable Manager, other internal and external stakeholders, key external customers, and Shared Services colleagues to ensure the efficient analysis of process, collection of data and full participation in all related project activities
The role should coordinate the full collection and documentation of current processes associated with collections, Credit limits, risk assessments and analysing all As Is activities for Accounts Receivable and Credit Management in operation in the Shared Services CentresMain Responsibilities
- Responsible for full support of establishing documented processes, process flow charts, and acting as direct interface will activities in relation to ongoing project(s)
- Actively participate in all project meetings, coordination of deliverables and supporting the AR team in understanding of same
- Work closely with Finance Project Manager(s) to help prioritise all requests for project support
- Support the AR manager with all internal requests for reporting and analytics
- Support a culture of continuous improvement through root cause analysis, data gathering and problem solving
- Previous Accounts Receivable experience at a supervisory/managerial level
- Previous experience of supporting/driving AR specific improvement projects
- Experience of implementing / using HighRadus would be beneficial
- Experience of Credit Collections, Cash Application, Master Data management, housekeeping and governance processes
- Deep understanding of project management tools, methodologies and data analysis in AR environment
- Ability to drive a culture of compliance, role modelling high standards of personal and professional integrity
- Ability to find simple solutions for complex problems and work effectively to resolve supplier issues and drive win-win outcomes
- Establishes and supports a transparent environment for AR activities & processes
- Works closely with sales and operational colleagues to proactively understand and meet customer needs
- Identify process improvement opportunities that enhance the end-customer experience
- Role model ways of working for the team and provides a transparent and consistent ways of working
- Ability to see & articulate the bigger picture, connecting AR processes and the optimisation of working capital to the overall performance and competitiveness of the business
- Takes full ownership and accountability of issues to resolution
Not only do you get to work alongside great people within Inchcape, we offer great benefits too. For your valued contribution we will provide a fantastic benefits package including;
- Employee Advantage Scheme which has over 3000 retailers with 1000's of discounted products and services.
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Holiday allowance rising with length of service
- Discount Gym membership
- Vehicle purchase discount
- Cycle to work scheme
Inchcape is a leading independent global automotive distributor and retailer operating in 32 countries across the UK, Europe, Russia, South America, Asia and Australasia. As brand custodian for 30 of the world's leading automotive OEMs (including Audi, BMW, Jaguar Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Subaru, Toyota and Volkswagen), Inchcape handles product planning, brand positioning, logistics, marketing, network management, sales and aftersales services.
Inchcape, which is listed on the London Stock Exchange, employs 18,000 people worldwide and recorded sales of £8.9 billion in its last financial year.
Inchcape is ambitious! We are pursuing a strategy of growth, both organically and by acquisition, across the globe. We have a number of exciting opportunities for equally ambitious talent.
We are excited about the future. Could we be a part of your future plans too?..... click apply for full job details