Account Manager - Facilities Management
Location - Chippenham, SN15
Hours - Monday - Friday, 0830 - 1700
Are you dedicated to delivering great service and want to join a growing company that looks after its people? Do you have the skills and experience in a similar role with a business-focused mind-set? If so then we have the role for you.
In this critical role, you will lead, manage and motivate a team of multi-skilled staff. You must have considerable understanding of delivering managed services and will have operated within the corporate/property/retail sectors.
This critical, client facing role encompasses the delivery of key business objectives, the financial management and control and the hands on daily operational management of high value contracts. You will lead on all HSEQC deliverables on the account with a focus around management systems and permits to work. You will work closely with the Account Director to align and deliver strategic targets, and will also be accountable for the P&L including control and cost management.
This role will require travel to other client sites across the UK .
Essential Skills & Experience
- Experience in a similar Facilities Management role
- Recognised FM qualification
- Experience in a previous Health and Safety role, or of being a H&S lead
- Experience of working in a high risk area, involving permit to work systems
- Experience in effectively managing a multi-million pound P&L and deliver against business targets
- Experience of working in a pressurised, results focussed service environment safely
- Ability to manage, motivate and develop a team of direct reports
- Ability to develop and implement innovative service delivery in line with strategic business objectives
- Successful at presenting to client, senior management teams and operation contract staff
- Experience of successfully leading teams through change
- Ability to make decisions and bring clarity to difficult situations
- Ability to work well with others and continue to deliver results under pressure safely
- Successful interpersonal skills and an ability to establish credibility quickly
- Valid UK driving licence
- NEBOSH qualification
We'll make sure that you have everything you need to do a great job. You will already have experience gained in a similar role. You will work 40 hours per week but will need to be flexible to ensure service delivery at the highest level. You will have access to Apleona employee benefits that will be available to you as soon as you start. We offer a comprehensive benefits package and generous car allowance with this role.
Apleona is an equal opportunities employer who deliver facilities management services to clients all over the UK and Ireland and with vacancies in your area this is a great time to join our teams.
If this sounds like a job for you then click on the apply button and we'll start the process and if you're a good match we'll be in touch to discuss the next steps...... click apply for full job details