Internal Account Manager
Our client are a market leading, family run wholesaler/manufacturer supplying specialist retailers, contractors and interior designers with window furnishing products, both off the shelf and made to measure. This business has grown year on year, they have a passion to continue growing the business and re-invest profits into refreshing our product range and improving infrastructure.
The Internal Account Manager Role within the sales department encompasses a variety of telephone and administration duties, including:
· Dealing with customers by both Telephone & Email
· Taking orders and inputting them onto the system for despatch
· Giving advice on products and services.
· Query resolution
· Development of Accounts within Designated Sales area with Field Account Manager
· Identify Deficit Accounts and work with Field Account Manager to develop
· New Account Follow up on designated sales area
· Follow up on FAM visits where required
· Follow up on Sampling placement
· Pro-active calls out to designated sales area when required
· Negotiation and review of customers terms within guidelines
· Attend and play a construction part in sales team meetings / conferences.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
· Friendly and confident manner
· Computer literate
· Desire for excellent customer service with a "can do" attitude.
· Flexible approach
In return our client offer an attractive package including full in-house training, company pension, health benefits, ride to work scheme, childcare vouchers, and a competitive salary with bonus scheme. £20,988 + bonus scheme
Hours: 38.5 hours per week
Shifts: Varying shift patterns from Monday to Friday working between the hours of 8:30am to 6:00pm
Holiday: 20 days holiday, rising to 25 after 3 years' service, plus up to 3 additional days per year awarded quarterly for 100% attendance
Location: Situated within 3 minutes drive of junction 31A, on the M6 with free car parking. We are also located on a busy bus route, with buses to Preston and surrounding areas at regular intervals.
Please send your up to date CV to or call for more information.