One of the fastest-growing FinTech companies in the UK is currently seeking an Account Manager to join their team.
This Account Manager role is a remote opportunity. However, you will be required to travel into the office at Grantham once per month, there will be some very occasional other travel, the Account Manager position comes with a £5k car allowance. You will also be included in a company bonus scheme, after the successful completion of probation.
My client's award-winning technology is used by some of the UK's leading retail banks, lenders and fintech companies. We are looking for an Account Manager to join their energetic team.
We are seeking an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with their clients. The Account Manager's role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned clients, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports. Account Managers also answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers.
In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Project, first-line support, infrastructure and Product Development departments) to improve the entire customer experience.
If you have a flair for client communication and understand consumer behaviour, we'd like to meet you. Ideally, candidates for this role will be ambitious individuals with a will to learn and develop.
Account Manager responsibilities:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all Client account management matters
- Overseeing client account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximise profit
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Ensure customers are invoiced correctly against the frequency in their contract and invoices are settled on time
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
Account Manager key skills:
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- We are looking for an 'all-rounder' who is capable of planning/ communication/ risk identification/negotiation and be able to project the brand whilst talking and holding strong relationships
- Financial Industry software knowledge, 5+ plus years of experience as an Account Manager