£35 - 40k + bonus + potential for car allowance (OTE up to £49,400)
Leading Supply Chain Management company seeks an Account Executive with experience in handling imports for retail and fashion customers. You will work closely with customers to develop robust supply chains, delivering an outstanding end to end service. The successful candidate will ideally have supply chain experience gained working for an SCM or freight forwarding business (end-to-end shipments).
You will support the wider international supply chain team with the operation, management and development of international supply chain accounts. Support with the delivery of end-to-end supply chain service and operational excellence to exceed customer expectations ensuring growth and ongoing relations.
- Account growth & development of relationship to rationalise service options
- Develop close customer relationships, and work to identify existing supply chain issues and develop possible solutions along the entire supply chain from raw material to end consumer sale
- Look for opportunities for organic growth within the partner organisations
- Retain accounts through the development of strong relationships with key decision makers and users within an organisation
- Increase switching cost for competitors
- Involvement in the preparation of customer reviews
- Support the team to gather data analysis to provide data surrounding key KPI measurements and customer expectations.
- Focus on continuous value delivery to improve customer experience.
- Be involved in and support the training and develop operational staff to manage the accounts
- Support P&L Owners: Ensure all aspects of budget, credit control, invoicing, P&L, Tariffs etc. are completed correctly and without delay
- Provide quotation and landed cost models for shipments as required
- Support to provide monthly KPI management reports internally and externally
- Demonstrable experience of Account Management of retail and fashion supply chain customers
- End to End Operational Management with particular focus on Ocean Imports and Air Imports
- Experience in supply chain modelling for fashion and retail customers
- Knowledge of customer supply supply chain trends within fashion
- Commercially and financially aware with experience in tender responses
- Outstanding customer relationship management skills
Should you meet the above criteria and feel that you are a suitable candidate, please do not hesitate to apply.
Mode 3 Executive Search Ltd is an independent recruitment consultancy providing specialist talent finding services. Principally we operate within Supply Chain & Logistics (SCM), Freight Forwarding and the wider Global Transportation markets. We are always keen to connect with talented individuals working in Freight Forwarding, Freight Management, Import Freight, Export Freight, Sea Freight, Air Freight, Road Freight, Supply Chain Management and International Logistics,