Do you want a career working with one of The Sunday Times Best Big Companies?
Overview of the role
As part of the Resort Accommodation team and reporting directly to the Accommodation Manager, you will be responsible for delivering the highest standards of cleanliness throughout the Village, overseeing, organising, and planning a large housekeeping team to ensure daily, monthly and yearly tasks are met and comply with company standards and Health and Safety procedures.
Key Result Areas/Responsibility
* To embrace the Brand Purpose and align it into areas of responsibility
* To embrace departmental Roadmap and the CAFF cleaning programme at all times
* Controlling labour and expenditure budgets in line with departmental budget and occupancy levels
* Authorising and planning team and leaders annual leave in line with the business needs and occupancy levels.
* Monitoring the "Planet System" ensuring all housekeeping and maintenance issues are solved swiftly and efficiently, highlighting areas of concern/trends and implementing action plans to resolve.
* Formulating maintenance plans using information from room audits to drive the resolution
* Ensuring daily, monthly and yearly housekeeping procedures are adhered to at all times.
* Formulating yearly training plans in line with company standards and procedures, to ensure leaders and team have the correct knowledge and are confident and competent within their roles.
* Training to ensure we are compliant with the Health and Safety policies and procedures. (E.g. PAT testing electrical equipment, COSHH, manual handling, fire and safety procedures) formulating and documenting records.
* Responsible for the recruitment and selection of appropriate team members ensuring team levels are correct as per departmental budget, following HR recruitment procedures.
* To conduct disciplinary, grievance and appeal meetings, supported by HR, as and when required.
* Measured by TI, you will be responsible for ensuring the highest levels of cleanliness within Accommodation including servicing and deep cleans plans in excess of weekly change over.
* Manage monthly room audits to ensure cleanliness levels are as standard.
* Conduct 12-weekly reviews with leaders and create personal development plans as per HR training
* Working with the Accommodation Manager and the Head of Department to achieve the future strategy within the department
* Create yearly capital plans based on real guest feedback, TI, and room audits with 21st century innovation
Successful candidate should have:-
* Have a problem-solving attitude
* Be well organised, focused and with a drive to succeed
* Be able to challenge and focus on the detail
* Ability to continually raise standards
* Be able to prioritise to hit required deadlines
* Be able to lead from the front and demonstrate positive behaviours
* Evolve a team eager for success whilst developing a fun place to work
The benefits of working with us:
•Free use of many of the resort facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets
•Subsidised OFSTED nursery facilities available on resort
•Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends
•Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month
•Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress
We look forward to hearing from you if your skills match what we are looking for and you would love to be part of our team.