Are you determined to turn every customer’s visit into a great experience, you’ll uphold high standards while driving sales and managing costs. You need to work to strict KPIs, strive for sales targets and keep close track of stock. There’s also the employee lifecycle to think about, from recruitment and training onwards. You’ll take charge of your team’s development, ensuring they’re ready to give great service.
Our client, based in Teddington is a stalwart on the UK high street who continue to defy market conditions. Focusing on quality and value, this company is all about creating a great customer experience. Their stores are fast-paced and the retailer is passionate about developing and progressing staff from within the business, ensuring a career path is available for all. Due to a restructure of the business, there is now the opportunity to join this retailer at management level.
The key responsibilities of the Store Manager – Teddington will be:
* Recruiting, training and developing staff.
* Stock control & management.
* Back office responsibilities / store administration.
* Creating a positive environment for both staff and customers.
* Visual merchandising and replenishment.
* Loss prevention.
The successful Store Manager – Teddington will:
* Be an established Store Manager.
* Excel in a fast paced environment.
* Be a strong people manager, excelling in coaching and developing staff.
* Be able to demonstrate exceptional customer service skills.
* Have worked in a high turnover retail environment
The Successful Store manager – Teddington will receive:
* 25 days holiday
* Staff discount
* Annual performance based bonus