Sales Assistant - Start Today
Whether you have experience or not, AV Enterprise will offer you quality training and support to catalyst your career path, and also the opportunity for a cheeky promotion to Team Leader within the next 4 weeks!
Sales Assistants Role & Responsibilities
Team AV have got your back with full support and ongoing training to ensure you to feel confident in your sales assistant role.
General responsibilities include:
- Managing customer service and sales activity
- Build rapport with customers and exceed customer service beyond expectations
- Liaise with customers at their homes and at business locations to endorse a range of products and services to promote sales
- Maximize sales through strong communication skills, knowledge of the industry and enthusiasm
- Complete customer sale transactions
A drive to succeed along with excellent communication and organisational skills are just a few qualities we are searching for in prospective candidates. If you have a passion for brilliant customer service experience, consistently exceeding our customer expectations and welcome the challenge of achieving sales targets, then we are waiting to hear from you!
In return, our Sales Assistant will be offered:
- An action-packed social calendar and relaxed working environment
- Weekly night socials, regular team rewards and prizes for trips across the UK and Internationally.
- Flexible full time and part time self-employed openings
- High competitive commission-based earnings with bonuses based on your performance
To qualify for this position, candidates must be aged 18 and over, authorised to work in the UK, and able to commute to the Manchester city centre on a daily basis.
Our main office is bang in the centre of Manchester city centre, surrounded by plenty of restaurant and bars, for that after work treat, and many means of transport links right on our doorstep!
To apply and find out more, apply now and send us your contact details. A member of our team will be in touch with successful applicants shortly, to arrange interviews and hopefully have you join our team soon. (Please note, we are unable to cover any expenses during the interview stage).
All the best with your job application!